Snakey The Snake #1 Snakey The Snake #1

Fucked Up

These cartoons are so stupid they're funny. I wish there were more ignorant asses like you in the portal who can make me laugh with stupid shit like this. Make more.

Marcus Peblo 3! the kill Marcus Peblo 3! the kill

One again.... it makes no sense

Thank you for wasting my time. I hate Marcos Peblo. I can't believe this shit actually got its own section. Other than the fantastic graphics and sound, your series is shit. I hate seeing people with real talent that waste it making abstract movies that serve no purpose. What the hell is wrong with you? Make something that people can understand. I'm done watching this series. I'm not even gonna bother with episode 4 and 5.

Marcus Peblo 2! Marcus Peblo 2!

I still don't get it.....

I thought maybe the second one would shed more light on what the fuck is going on. I was wrong.... this story still makes no fucking sense. As far as I can tell, its just a bunch of great graphics moving around doing nothing while a naked kid jumps on his bed. I'm gonna give the third movie a shot.... but if I don't see some improvement, thats the last one I'm wasting my time on.

Britney dress up doll Britney dress up doll

Wishful thinking

I can tell you did a lot of work on this. Making the fake Britany was tough enough, but then to have all those sizes fit perfectly. The only thing about this is.....IT'S JUST A NAKED GIRL! We've seen them all our life. If it was really Britany, that would be different. But it's not. So you get a six for doing a great job on the art and interactivity.

Pokemon: The Revolution Pokemon: The Revolution

Can't be won.

Why did you make a game with suck poor interactivity that you can't win?

The Raise (Revised) The Raise (Revised)

Nothing New

This is the same type of games you have made before. Although I like them, they are getting kind of old. Why not put your thinking talent into something else? Perhaps a mystery cartoon.