Britney dress up doll Britney dress up doll

Wishful thinking

I can tell you did a lot of work on this. Making the fake Britany was tough enough, but then to have all those sizes fit perfectly. The only thing about this is.....IT'S JUST A NAKED GIRL! We've seen them all our life. If it was really Britany, that would be different. But it's not. So you get a six for doing a great job on the art and interactivity.

Pokemon: The Revolution Pokemon: The Revolution

Can't be won.

Why did you make a game with suck poor interactivity that you can't win?

The Raise (Revised) The Raise (Revised)

Nothing New

This is the same type of games you have made before. Although I like them, they are getting kind of old. Why not put your thinking talent into something else? Perhaps a mystery cartoon.

Virtual Driveby 2 Virtual Driveby 2

Interesting Game

Interesting. A Bit repetitive after a while...but good none the less. Thanks for entertaining me for a little while. Good Job.

nudity nudity

This Gets a Zero for misleading me

Where is the nudity? I see none.....instant zero for being a shithead and misleading people.

Mission: Implausible 1.5 Mission: Implausible 1.5

Not the best, but not the worst

Not the best thing I've seen, but certainly better than all the wazzup bullshit and crappy hand-drawn shit.

(B) Tittenzwicker (B) Tittenzwicker

How do you win or lose for that matter?

I like the music...but how they hell do you end the game?

She-male: Avoid the nuts! She-male: Avoid the nuts!

cute

Pretty cool.

Dragon Slayer (demo) Dragon Slayer (demo)

Great job

YES! I like this game. Please make the final version. Normally everything in here is crap, it's good to see something great in here for once. If you'd like suggestions, I'd just say put in a few secret buttons that allow you to gain access to secret items that will help you along the way. For instance, maybe there would be a +1 dagger under the apple trough. People wouldn't think to click on the trough and search it. But it was just an idea. Keep up the good work. And with the final version, the longer the better. Give us a good ending too.

Celebémon Tournament #1 Celebémon Tournament #1

Fantastic

Fantastic work. I agree with the others. This is the best game in the portal. I'm dying to play the second part already. I can't believe that a great game like this is rated so low, when Unknown34's piece of shit demos are still in the top fifty. WTF?? Thanks for entertaining me. Can't wait for the return.